Day 6 of 21 days junk food free challenge !

Saturday, 22nd December 2012
Day 6: Do you binge? If so, when was your last binge and how did it make you feel? 

Before I get on with this sensitive topic, 

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE FOR SURVIVING 21.12.12 ! If you know what I mean. LOL.

Yes, I do binge. I binge so much that I even have a label dedicated to binge eating.


Truthfully speaking, the last time I binged was actually the day before I started this challenge, which was 16 December 2012 :(

IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF POOP. 

I was so disappointed with myself because I couldn't control myself :(
The cravings the temptations the emotions I was feeling .. urgh. Everything was HORRENDOUS

I binged on EVERY junk food I could get my hands on, every junk food that is not allowed
for this challenge. LOL.

That's why I've decided to challenge myself to do this challenge. :D teehee!

Today I had a cup of lemon drink with chicken rice for lunch.
Woke up at 12pm LOL. So no breakfast for me..
Dinner I had tofu and vegetables with minced meat and sweet and sour fish. :)

-insert meme here-



Comments

Popular Posts