Day 5 of 21 days junk food free challenge !

Friday, 21th December 2012
Day 5: What is your favourite healthy snack or treat?

hmm, is Tau Huay / Beancurd counted as a healthy treat ? :3


A bowl of Beancurd averagely contains around 100 ~ 200 calories.

Beancurd is made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks.  Therefore, the ingredients are quite simple.

So I guess it's healthy? :P

When I was young my dad always bought Beancurd home and I would always share it with him. Overtime I started loving Beancurd and he would buy a bowl for me as well :3 

It's super delicious especially when eaten chilled. :D

Today I had red bean soup in the morning, spicy minced meat noodles for lunch and a big bottle of pulpy orange juice in the evening. 

-insert meme here-



Comments

Popular Posts