Day 11 of 21 days junk food free challenge !

Thursday, 27th December 2012
Day 11: Which part of being healthy do you struggle with the most? Diet? Exercise? Sleep?Mental Health?

Definitely my diet.
I'm the type who, LOVES to eat and WILL get fat easily.
Tragic, I know. D; 

I always give into temptations and cravings and always listen to the little 'devil' in me. :(
But I'm now putting in all my effort to listen to the 'angel' inside of me and to eat healthy, think about the long run advantages and to do whatever I can to stay away from junk food.

Okay, today is my porridge day. LOL.
By porridge day I mean I ate just porridge for the entire day.
Except for an apple for my breakfast :3

I literally consumed this much porridge today :



wow.

-insert meme here-




Comments

Popular Posts