11th Month Anniversary Celebration at Nando's !

Today is my 11th Month Anniversary with my boyfriend !
So we've decided to have lunch at Nando's with my parents ~ 



We went to this outlet at Plaza Singapura. 
BUT, don't worry. I stick to my 21 days junk food free challenge ;)


Caesar Salad ! This was what I ate :3 It's actually pretty yum! 


Garlic bread with Mushroom soup! I only shared the soup with my boyfriend. He and my dad ate all the garlic bread :O


Their famous Nando's chicken with side dishes of wedges and Cole slaw and corn and garlic bread ! I only ate the chicken.. my mum, dad and boyfriend ate the rest xD


And for our 11th month anniversary, my boyfriend got my a bear named Pixie from Build a bear workshop! 


It's all DIY from choosing which plushie you want to stuffing it and even bathing it! 
And it has a heart :3 awwwwwwh~!
They even sell clothes and accessories and pjs and costumes and wigs and shoes and boxers  for your plushies !! 


Pixie posing with his birth certificate !! 
We got him a stylish red hoodie :3 LOL.

-end-

Comments

Popular Posts